Sunday, November 2, 2008

In progress.

"In which we begin to unfold"



This will be part of the death & destruction themed show at ellO in January. It's only about half finished here, and is still clearly missing.. well, the death and destruction part.

Everything is changing. It's odd to not share it, but I guess that's part of the change too. I'm tired of everything being a memory. Even this stupid tree was just a tree until it reminded me of the last piece that I did that was white branches on brown paper, where I was and what I was doing and the exhaustion and happiness in being awake until dawn that day.

In writing this post, I got to witness the not-so-magical magic of daylight savings giving me an extra hour of time. In a week I'll be in a new bedroom/workspace. Neat.

No comments: