Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's the month for ghosts.

I'm still struggling with this whole feeling really awful/not wanting to draw thing. At least it's been less constant lately. Except I'm never quite sure when it's going to hit.

So I'm going to be in the next issue of Harvest magazine, which comes out in mid-November. But it will only be available to you Australian folks. I'll post some pictures when I get my copy.

Here are some tiny snippets of things that I've been working on that I'm not allowed to show you the entirety of:


I've also been more distracted than usual in the last week because my friend Leah and I accidentally found a new apartment. Our tentative move-in date is the weekend of the 8th, and we have a lot to do between now and then.

Yes, this means I'm calling Portsmouth home for at least another year. :)

No comments: