Thursday, September 4, 2008

I have to wake up in 5 1/2 hours.

I'll make a post Saturday about what is available from the gallery. They asked me to wait until then.



I leave at 6:30 in the morning. I haven't seen my roommates all day, and I'm sad that I don't get to say goodbye to anyone, even though I'm only going to be gone for 3 short days. I'm also sad that some important people can't make it. But there will be a lot of others there, so it will be good. A friend is coming out from Pittsburgh. & I'm meeting several new faces, of course.

This week has been stressful, draining, and disappointing. I'm hoping this will revive me.

I'll be making updates at my twitter along the way, and hopefully taking lots of pictures for you all.

Address and various show info is at the gallery's myspace.

No comments: