Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The infamous Circus Show piece.

This is.. a little different than what I usually do. Certainly a lot more colourful. But I was finishing it up in my kitchen tonight and two of my roommates gave me their approval, so I'm feeling pretty okay about it (someday I'll stop beating myself up over everything).

Untitled Circus Show piece.


Just a reminder, this will be part of The Circus Show in Sacramento on September 13th.

I'm too tired to add anything else to this post, sorry! Also, this scan is extra-shitty and I'm too tired to do anything about that either. Sorry x2.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I really like this, and everything you post on your blog actually! You are so talented, Cassandra.

Cassandra said...

Thank you.<3 I'm still smitten with your blog, I am just the worst commenter in the world.