Thursday, February 23, 2012

The light in the room on, the light in the room off.



Lately, I feel like my life should probably be titled Studies in the Pursuit of Happiness.

Sketchbook Project, collaborations (3!), New York, work, family, adventures, reconnections, epiphanies.. I'm trying very hard to take it all in with grace and not become overwhelmed. Fortunately, most of the previous can be categorized under Good Things. And it's so nice out today, I had my windows open.

I'm rather surprised that my 100 poems in 2012 project is going well. I was worried earlier in February, but so far I've beaten the January count by one, and there's still a few days left to the month! Of course, not all of them are good, but that's okay. It will be fun to go back and edit a bunch later. Current count for the year: 21.

No comments: