Monday, January 3, 2011



I'm a little late, but hello and happy new year! I'm not big on resolutions, but there is always room for life-improvements, and I hope to continue growing and getting happier in 2011. And making more art would be nice too. I'll have a show announcement soon, as well as a couple of other nice things that involve all of my kind readers as well. You see, since opening my shop is taking what seems to be forever (oh, how I fantasize about drawing all day and not needing another job), I want to put together a little giveaway. Keep those eyes peeled in the next couple of weeks, but in the meantime, you should show me what YOU have been making lately. I would love to see, really.♥

1 comment:

Hart Dharma said...

Happy new 2010 too
I love your artwork, so calm
Please visit my blog, i'n new in this stufff, and leave the comment, if you want too, i need for my learning
see yaa..