Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tiny updates.

Hello! Just a few quick notes:

1. My work is up at the Slingluff Gallery until the 27th, which means you have until then (at least, I'm 99% sure the 27th is the final date) to purchase any of the pieces from them, which you can do so here. (By the way, some of those 4's are supposed to be dollar signs -- don't worry, nothing is priced at $400-something!)

2. Quite a few people have asked me why I didn't have a fan page on Facebook, and one of my friends finally convinced me. I still haven't quite gotten over the embarrassment of "liking" myself, but anyway.. here it is if you're interested.

3. I'm loving the response to the Gulf oil spill from artists/art lovers. I'm seeing benefit auctions and shows popping up all over the place! I am participating in Art for Oil - the opening reception will be September 1st, but I believe all of the work will be available for purchase online as well, and all proceeds will go to Save Our Seabirds. If you're an artist interested in taking part, I encourage you to contact the event's creator. If you don't have a Facebook account, I'd be more than happy to pass along your email address/info to her.

No comments: