Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A small photo dump.

I'm not going to talk about how life has been kicking my ass - again - lately. Skipping that part.. so my computer is still dead & I have this replacement, right? But this is like.. my computer's evil cousin. It doesn't run Photoshop and I haven't even tried to use my scanner. This means that I haven't been updating because I can't show you anything other than crappy pictures. But I also feel negligent for not updating, so today I've decided that a crappy picture post is better than no post at all. LUCKY YOU!

Bailey bag beginnings.
Look! I started my BaileyWorks bag. Okay, it doesn't look like much of anything. But I'm trying to document the progress. This is the back.

Things.
I'll have a scan of this feather page eventually.

brain trust
My Leah took this picture a few weeks ago at the first of what will be many BIG SECRET BRAIN TRUST meetings. Actually, the 3 of us are doing a comic book together. I like this picture because we all look excited. Well, I mostly look awkward, but John & Ryan look excited.

Messy desk.
My desk during a fairly uncluttered moment. I was doing character sketches for the comic. I have no idea what was on my Google Reader, but seeing it in this picture made me lol.

monsters
And for good measure, here are the monsters hanging out in my room.

No comments: