Monday, August 11, 2008

The last two moth pieces:

With the exception of a scratch, or so, I am very well.
"With the exception of a scratch, or so, I am very well."

My search would be ended and I should be a deal wiser in all things than I am today.
"My search would be ended and I should be a deal wiser in all things than I am today."



My phone was doing some serious zombie action earlier. I was scared for while there.

Friday it will be exactly one year since I began the process of settling myself on the New Hampshire seacoast. It was also the day I met Leah. We're celebrating our "anniversary" with a hangout session that will surely be amazing. It will also be exactly 8 months since I moved into this house in Portsmouth.

With the exception of a thing or two, I'm very happy here. I've never been happy anywhere before. Especially not for this long.

No comments: