Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Seacoast Redefined purchase info.

I almost forgot to post this here, oops. I dropped my things off at the gallery today, and got the okay to let you guys know that you can email them if you happen to want to give a home to one of the pieces. Click here for all of the pieces/info and please don't hesitate to email me if you have questions - cassywarren@gmail.com.

This was the last one, finished last night:

For whatever we lose.
For whatever we lose.



I'm excited for this show. It's a big group effort so that means there isn't a whole lot of pressure on my end. A piece was scrapped halfway through completion due to suckage (it was a mermaid), but I still managed to get everything done. One deadline out of the way, 4 to go. It's July already and summer is flying by so quickly, I've been so busy with projects, but you know.. I can't say I mind.

No comments: