Saturday, May 24, 2008

Like advice is just another way of proving yourself right.

I'm also sorry because I've barely posted anything for all of you this month. I've only made two posts and neither were finished products. That's pretty much how my life is right now - a ton of content, but not a whole lot that is completed or being shared with everyone. Take that as you will. Here's another peek at something:



I don't know if any of you are in the Sacramento area, but September 13th I'll have a piece in the 2nd annual Circus Show. I'm told that site will have updates added to it between now and then, so keep checking back. I'll give you information as it trickles in as well.

My site also got a small makeover this week, and so did Giles' site because I'm occasionally a nice person.

My roommate's girlfriend put lilacs all over our house. If she was a guy, she would have instantly gotten in my pants by doing this. Just kidding. Maybe.

No comments: