Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yet not as far as you.

I didn't get a lot of drawing - or much of anything - done in the last week due to being plagued with the rage virus a bacterial infection. Which I don't really understand the specifics of, all I know is that I spent my Thursday afternoon at the hospital (which if you know me at all, is a big deal), and now I get to experience the joy of taking antibiotics three times a day that are causing near-constant nausea. This is equally a big deal, which again only makes sense if you know me at all, because I don't even take aspirin or cold medicines when I'm sick. So if I owe you an email or some form of correspondence, I apologize. But I did send out Etsy orders this week, don't worry, I've managed to stay on top of that at least.

I'm experimenting with frames because I want to incorporate one in a bigger project.


This post sucks, I'm sorry. Here is a bad collage of some various sketchbook stuff.


Last night I spent a good chunk of time watching Once, which then inspired me to (successfully!) learn how to play this song. I'm almost awesome at existing sometimes.


I have a large headache but I'm also massively (and somewhat irrationally) angry tonight, so I'm sitting here with headphones on playing equally angry music VERY loudly (current: pg.99). This would be a small example of how great my decision making abilities have been lately. I think I'll go ride my bike sometime after midnight, when the roads are sure to be relatively desolate and peaceful.

No comments: