Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am considering acupuncture.

Thank you to saltsoda over at Livejournal for letting me use her photo as a drawing reference.

This isn't necessarily great (this might be the worst lettering I've ever done), but I like it better than anything in my last two (Livejournal) posts. And it isn't even for anyone. Go figure. And please don't analyze the word on the banner - it isn't indicative of this current artistic slump, but it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the photograph.

Despair.


I wish I could take a day and not draw a single line. I need to rest my brain, eyes, and hands, but I don't have time until after the 22nd. The last five days have been very strange. I'm now seeing Friday less as something to be nervous about and more like a glorious break in which I get to see a few friends.

Spring needs to hurry up and get here so I can go draw in the park without getting chilly after fifteen minutes.

Oh yes, and my website issues seem to be resolved, as least temporarily. Hooray!

No comments: