Thursday, February 28, 2008

Larger, once.

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THE NATURESUPERNATURE SHOW DRAWINGS! Words can not contain how much joy I'm feeling right now, as I put off this very last drawing until the last possible moment (tonight, since everything needs to be dropped off tomorrow), and I really had to force myself to do it, but even so I think it turned out pretty okay! Exclamation point, exclamation point!

I'll make a big post with all of the pieces that will be in the show/for sale as soon as I find out when ellO is ready to sell them. Yes, you'll have to contact them, not me, so of course I'll include their info as well.

Larger, once.


Now I just have to crop and mat a few things, write my artist's statement, and type out all of the titles/info for the gallery. SO CLOSE YET SO FAR. This is definitely the high point of a very sucky week.

Next project: The BaileyWorks bag.

No comments: