Sunday, February 10, 2008

I live in a tree house, it's a you and me house.

This took a very long time. But I'm mostly satisfied with it. So after a week off from my "real" job where I wasn't as artistically productive as I'd hoped, as of tomorrow I will be super busy again. I have this post-it on my wall that I'm using to count down the days until the work for the show has to be done. 29. I apologize in advance to everyone that will be interacting with me in the next four weeks, because I'm probably going to be very stressed out and doing a lot of OH CRAP THIS ALL SUCKS WHAT AM I DOING PLZ KILL ME.

The dejection of the traveler who has come from far off and whose hours are limited by the timetable.
"The dejection of the traveler who has come from far off and whose hours are limited by the timetable."


Here is a song that I have been loving lately:
"Killian's Red," Nada Surf

No comments: